EMMA HACK ART PRIZE 2017
1. The artwork can consist of any medium, including painting, photography, sculpture, collage, installation, handcraft, mixed medium and multimedia works.
2. The artwork must be original.
3. The artist must be currently residing in South Australia.
4. The artwork must be produced by an individual. The final artwork must be created solely by the entrant. Collage or works featuring found objects will be accepted and judged on the artists skill in re-appropriating the work into their artwork.
5. Artworks must not exceed 1.6m x 1.6m. This measurement refers to the length of each side and includes any mounting or framing.
6. All artworks entered must have been created between 1st January 2016 – 3rd February 2017.
7. Works that are not cured or complete when received will not be accepted and will be returned to the artist immediately, at the artists expense.
8. The artwork may be inspired by, depict or be an interpretation of the theme for 2017, ‘Real or Surreal?’.
9. Works must be available for sale.
10. A commission fee of 30% will be charged for sales made during the exhibition. Of which 15% will be used for administration and handling, the remaining 15% will be donated to a charity chosen by Emma Hack Art Prize.
Stay up to date with Emma's latest exhibition news by subscribing: